Saturday 8 June 2013

Bagel Bacon Venison Burgers

I've come up with several variations of a burger and have already forgotten them. One of them even had goat's cheese in it. "That goat's cheese burger was amazing" one eater just commented. Yes it was.
Another note is a good point raised by a male tv chef: anecdotal evidence claims how men are better cooks, yes, but women make meals happen at a fraction of the cost.
What I'm getting at is that my burger is not a budget burger. I'd call it a gourmet burger.

I got the patties from Sainsburitto's. Venison burgers. The most delicious prepared burgers I've tried.
http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=burger

Anyways, it goes like this from the bottom:
1/2 Bagel
A slice of fried bacon
A venison burger
A slice of pre-cut medium cheddar (two don't make it better)
A slice of red onion fried on tomato paste
Several slices of tomato
Salad leaves
Dill pickles
American Mustard
That other part of a bagel

Evidently, it goes well with champagne.
Two is too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment